Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Epic

Toby's hair is E P I C.  I love it.  I'm a bit obsessed. 

After having a child with practically no hair until he was 2 1/2 it is a delight to have one with such fabulous hair.

Toby was born a hairy lil' guy.  

For many moons, his hair was like seal fur, slick, shiny and perfectly coiffed. 
I'm brand new!
 Then it fell out for a little while . . .
Whaaaaa?

But it grew back pretty quickly.  *whew*

Here is a photo comparison - Ethan at 4 1/2 months old and Toby around the same.
Can you believe this lil' squish is now 3 1/2 years old?!!

Dapper Toby

But then, one day . . . it got longer and started to curl.  Eventually it ended up like THIS!





I jokingly called him my Little Mowgli because he looks like a little wildling child. 

I'm not sure what the future holds for Toby's coif.  Will it get wilder?  Tamer?  Will I ever let anyone cut it?  (maybe not . . . who am I kidding here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment