Sunday, August 4, 2013

Kung Fu Mastah

I'm just going to go ahead and shamelessly plug my newfound friend and Master in Photography Kung Fu, Kathleen 'North' Porter.  Here is her website:  Prepare to Oooh and Aaaah.

From birth Ethan learned that I was really just the paparazzi that fed him every once in a while.  Around the age of 2 he grew tired of my constant pleas to smile and "look at mommy!!"  Thus the bribery came into play.

It was no different in regards to bribery for this photo shoot (ice cream of course.)  HOWEVER, what WAS different is that Kathleen got him to actually smile of his own volition - and it was a REAL smile, not that crunched up fake shizz he gives me half the time.  I might have been jumping around behind the scenes like a tater tot hopped up on too many Pixie Stix (name that movie) but it worked.  Smiles all around. 

Now . . . you guys will DIE.

Ethan Alexander Charles:  3 1/2 years old
Toby Malcolm Alan:  1 year old (!!)

Thank you so much Kathleen you are The Awesomeness.










(Seriously one of my favorites . . . I might have cried a little.)
Well, we had to have one with Toby and his beloved bunny.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the glowing review!!! These portraits look even better on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete