Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Round-up

YEEE-HAW

Since we've moved here, it was my goal to get out and about as much as possible.  Ethan has thoroughly enjoyed this goal of mine.

Although this last month I've tapered my outings drastically due to gas prices, we still got out and about quite a bit.

I also got more Mommy Time then ever this month with Matt watching the kids for a few hours here and there - YAY!

Some things we did the last few months:

We hit the library for a cool Lego day - which Toby also thoroughly enjoyed.


Although we missed Dairy Day at Shelburne Farms (boooo-hissss) we DID go to Kid's Day on the 11th.  It was pretty awesome.  I don't get any pictures, the wrangling needs were pretty high that day.  But Ethan scored a pretty awesome(ly cheap) bubble gun and a spider man ice cream.  We also got a lot of ECHO time (http://www.echovermont.org/)   It is a bit pricey for admission, but they have a lot of great conservation programs.  We got to see baby soft shell turtles and listen to frog songs.  Ethan only had 3 - 4 moments of um, attitude but that is pretty average.

We've done a LOT of park playing!














This happened!!
P.S.  I bought him a smaller helmet.  Guess his head wasn't as big as I thought it was!!

Also . . . we had fun at Big Truck Day . . . but that will be in another post!



No comments:

Post a Comment