Saturday, November 2, 2013

Heya

So . . . these past few weeks have not been "fun."  Plans for the holidays have been in upheaval, Luka was diagnosed with cancer and 3/4 of the Jeans' clan have been sick with the plague that spread through Ethan's preschool like wildfiiiiiiiiiire.

But I did send Ethan to school on Thursday for the Halloween party.  He still had a slight fever but so did every other frickin' kid that was there.  They all sounded the same as well, sniffles and coughs amidst the dressed up creatures.  His teachers (of whom one had been taken out by said plague) were understanding and glad to see him.

Needless to say, having both boys home (SICK) with me all week was um . . . not fun.  I couldn't take them any place because Toby was having a tough time cutting a tooth on top of being a feverish snotty mess.  (Thanks Universe.)

Anyway, my momma arrives in about 3 hours to help me out for 2 weeks and I'm so excited.  Pure, no strings attached, help and quality gramma time.  Woot woot.

Now excuse me while I go take a hot shower and try to cough up some more yummy phlegm.

No comments:

Post a Comment