And so, time marches onward.
To glorious battles! And perilous defeats . . . to homebound hugs and wretched goodbyes.
Life marches onward as well.
Not one to complain openly in a public media setting let me just say that life's rollercoasters sometimes sucks a big carrot.
We are all fine.
The boys are amazing.
Momma is well . . . not as fine but I'm good enough to fake it. For now anyway.
As I look, forward (always, always forward) this year will have some amazing events. Toby and Ethan will get to go to camp together (I will have a THREE YEAR OLD!) And then, this fall, the world will stop spinning for one brief moment as I realize I have two kiddos in school. Preschool for the Rampaging Rex and Kindergarten for my sweet EWee.
Just a quick recap as I seem to have lost months and months of typed reflection via my bloggityblog.
- August - trip to Florida!
- September . . . I don't remember
- October . . . . still don't remember
- November was B I G. I completed NaNoWriMo and opened my own Etsy.com shop - Sew Knot The Point. Needless to say, I took on a lot. In addition to that, I received the most precious of visitors for Thanksgiving. My sister and her daughter came to stay with us. Balm for the soul.
- December was a blur of Christmas plans, Christmas traveling, staying longer with family, trying so very hard to squeeze every bit of contact I out of them before heading back north.
- January . . . eh
- February . . . (stomach flu!!)
AAAAAND here we are.
I am still working on my NaNoWriMo story - have had a critical eye (not mine) look it over and need to do some editing but let's just say this one will be sent out.
I have an event for Sew Knot The Point in April and finally ordered a Square for my phone - just in case.
I'll keep you posted . . . maybe :)