Sunday, June 1, 2014

Toby's First Haircut

Yes, yes YES.  Very late. Months late.  But whatever.

You all know how hard it was for me to deign to having Toby's locks chopped.  In fact, it was Matt that made the appointment and I just pouted the whole time.  Ugh.  Anyway, he looks super cute now (I mean, was there any doubt?!) and I'm over it but it was HARD.  (Yes, yes, just hair but still . . .)

Suited up for the chopping.
Big brother showing how it is done!
FIRST CHOP!
Look at that face . . . ha ha ahaha!
SnipSnipSnippetySnip
Cutest Ethan Wee I ever did know.
We had to have a Daddy switch off!
He wasn't thrilled with the process.
But daddy has mad Kung Fu skills and was able to calm the mighty Tobias Rex.
And then . . . THE CLIPPERS OF DOOOOOOOOM!!!

Ethan employing his Big Brudder Kung Fu skills and reassuring the Rex.
ALL DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment