Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Far & Away & Home Again

I'm not exactly sure why the end of this winter has been so tough. 

I've never been one to squander in the winter blues, but I was clearly swept away by the doubt and sad monsters. 

Now that spring has a firm hold and I've completely a mad dash south to stock up on hugs I feel I'm climbing out of my wee hole.

I'm focusing more on using my Filofax (finally found the one that I'm comfortable using!) and organizing the household better.  Oh my travels in the Filofax World . . . a post for another day.  I promise.

My father is in surgery right now.  As I type.  There are a handful of unknowns and quite a few knowns about this procedure that make me a tad nervous.  Hence my short jaunt down South sans kiddos.  I'm very thankful I went, even if my house is a holy disaster after being gone for a week.  Woods walking with my Paw is a magical event.  Getting Momma hugs is priceless. 

My to-do list ate my to-do list.  I think I should get that tattooed on my ass.

Oh!  But I've got some great things lined up for the kids in the next few months.  Events that we attended last year as well as some fun outdoor activities as part of Venture Vermont.

And in "Me Time" news, this week I'll be attending TWO (2!) mommy only events.  I'm also going to a writing seminar next Monday which should be good for me.  I have yet to participate in the actual Writer's Workshop group that I joined last year but I'm closer than ever.

Spring tidings and more to come . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment